Pet Industry Careers
Creating happiness through the power of puppies.
Our passionate team helps people avoid puppy mills and bad dog breeders to ensure successful adoption.
Our knowledge, experience, and passion for puppies are the perfect ingredients to providing a memorable experience to families around the USA. We are the breeder experts; playful times live here!
At Lucky’s Rescue, we’re puppy people. Our mission is to help you find your furever friend, but that’s not where our job ends. We believe in creating a successful and lifelong relationship between you and your new puppy. We love puppies, and we want your pup to grow up to be a welcome and loved member of your family.
Our main goals are to shut down puppy mills and give puppies on death row a second chance!
Chief Executive Officer
Pay Rate: $250,000.00 USD annually
The Chief Executive Officer provides leadership for all aspects of the company’s operations with an emphasis on long-term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment.
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company.
- Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives.
- Oversees employment decisions at the executive level of the company.
- Leads a team of executives to consider major decisions including acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures, or large-scale expansion.
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization.
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish short-term objectives and long-range goals, and related plans and policies.
- Presents regular reports on the status of the company’s operations to the board of directors and to company staff.
- Oversees the organization’s financial structure, ensuring adequate and sound funding for the mission and goals of the company.
- Reviews the financial results of all operations, comparing them with the company’s objectives and taking appropriate measures to correct unsatisfactory performance and results.
- Ensures the company’s compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards.
- Negotiates with other companies regarding actions such as mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures.
- Serves as the company’s representative to the board of directors, shareholders, employees, customers, the government, and the public.
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
- Excellent managerial and financial skills and the ability to take leadership over any business operations area.
- Superlative communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate as a leader.
- Thorough understanding of management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive professional experience in leadership roles.
- Education may vary; an advanced degree in business administration, finance, or law is preferred, but not required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to navigate various departments of the organization’s physical premises.
To schedule an interview please visit https://calendly.com/marketingjobs/30min
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $250,000.00 – $300,000.00 per year
Chief Barketing Officer
Pay Rate: $250,000.00 USD annually
We are looking for the world’s first and only Chief Barketing Officer! This opportunity is work-from-home with the option to work out of USA only, paying up to $250,000.00 annually to lead the “Lucky’s Rescue” Marketing Strategy. This includes approving all breeder submissions and deciding whether or not to award each treat with the official “CCO (Chief Paws Officer) Stamp of Approval”.
- Experience: The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience in marketing, including time spent in a leadership management role
- All candidates must demonstrate a strategic mindset and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A mature and ambitious personality who can execute multiple engagement relationships with diligence and accuracy;
- Hands-on experience with CRM and tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, Salesforce, Virtuous, and similar tools;
- Familiarity with drafting customer journeys using marketing automation;
- A Chief Marketing Officer is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiative
- They play a vital role in a company’s growth and have important responsibilities that range from creative influence to business strategy
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org